This is a continuation of my previous Sunshine Blogger Award post in which I answered a bunch of questions about everything from friendship to my favourite films. Today I’ll be answering more of Sonam and Jess‘ questions – be sure to check out their blogs!
Sonam’s questions… Part 2
- Tell us about a book that made an impact on your life.
If I’m honest, I haven’t yet read a book that I’ve found life-changing. If any of you reading have though, I’d love to know what it was!
- Have you made any New Year’s Resolutions?
As a matter of fact, yes! You can read about them in this post.
- What is the boldest choice you’ve ever made?
Maybe starting blogging? As a student, I did, of course, worry about what everyone else would think, so actually following through with it was a big step for me!
- What is your spirit animal?
A wolf, according to a quiz I just took…
- Who inspires you in life?
Anyone who’s going or has gone through a difficult time but hasn’t let that stop them from pursuing their dreams.
- Where do you see yourself in one year?
In a year’s time, I’ll be halfway through Year 13. Knowing me, I’ll probably be starting to stress about A Levels. I hope that I remain as motivated as I am now in terms of school work, and I’m aiming to continue posting consistently on my blog! Though since uploading twice a week for over a month, I’ve realised that it’s a lot easier said than done…
- What is your favourite season and why?
Summer. Though I am pretty excited for spring – I’ve put together a bucket list of things I want to do already!
- If you could go to another country tomorrow, where would you go?
Australia… the weather looks so good there and I’ve never been!
- If you could spend a day as any celebrity, who would it be and why?
Maybe Emilia Clarke?
- What song do you relate to the most?
I don’t really have one… sorry, I’m boring!
- How has blogging changed your life?
I spoke about this briefly in my 17 Things I’ve Learned in 17 Years post, but I believe it’s helped my confidence. I’ve also got to know some amazing, supportive and kind-hearted people through this!
- What’s the best book you’ve ever read?
Unfortunately, I don’t have much time to read anymore, but I’d love to get back into it. I can’t think of one off the top of my head but the Harry Potter series was by far my favourite.
- What motivates you to blog?
Mainly it’s because I enjoy it – the whole process of planning and creating content, taking photos and writing. Being able to connect with you all is a huge bonus!
- What is the ONE thing you don’t like about blogging?
When certain bloggers act petty and expect people to support them without making an effort to engage with the community themselves. I’ve been seeing a lot of this on Twitter recently, and it’s a real shame because there’s some truly lovely people out there, but a minority give the community a bad image.
- What is your favourite quote?
“You need to ignore what everyone else is doing and achieving. Your life is about breaking your own limits and outgrowing yourself to live YOUR best life. You are no in competition with anyone else; plan to outdo your past, not other people.”
I nominate everyone who hasn’t done this tag yet but would like to! Here are your questions…
- What do you do to get rid of stress?
- What is something you are obsessed with?
- What is the strangest dream you have ever had?
- What is a controversial opinion you have?
- Who in your life brings you the most joy?
- What are some things you want to accomplish before you die?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- Time freezes for everyone but you for one day. What do you do?
- Which TV show do you want your life to be like?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
- What is the farthest you have travelled from home in your life?